HelmPro™ K46 Potassium Nitrate Crystalline Soluble
We are proud to introduce HelmPro K46, HELM’s potassium nitrate product to help growers meet the needs of the most demanding crops and growing systems.
- HelmPro K46 represents the best potassium and nitrogen source for high demanding crops such as fruits and vegetables.
- The nitrate nitrogen is preferred form of nitrogen for the plant. HelmPro K46 is soluble in water and is the most soluble potassium fertilizer.
- Growers can use it in high concentrations without precipitation in the tank or blockages in the irrigation nozzles. Both SOP and KTS are alternatives to potassium nitrate. However, SOP is 3 times less soluble than HelmPro K46.
- Low salinity: HelmPro K46 offers a lower salt index compared to potassium chloride
- Low chloride: the almost absence of chlorine, makes it safe for sensitive crops
HelmPro K46 is ideal for chlorine sensitive crops with high potassium requirements.
- Vegetables: tomato, potato, cucumber, onion lettuce
- Fruits: almond, citrus, berries, avocado, stone fruits
|Solubility in water||387 g/l|