Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Mono ammonium phosphate or MAP is used as a complex fertilizer containing nitrogen (11%) and phosphate (52%). Due to its composition it is also called 11-52-0.
MAP is a water soluble mineral phosphate fertilizer, which is used either as a raw material for several complex fertilizers (like NP and NPK) or for direct application. Together with DAP it is the most commonly applied phosphate fertilizer globally.
MAP is a mainly granular fertilizer with a high concentration of phosphate and used for pre-sowing.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 11% min.
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N): 11% min.
- Neutral-ammonic citric acid and water soluble phosphate (P2O5): 52% min.
- Water soluble phosphate (P2O5): 48% min.
- Granulation (1 - 4 mm): 90% min.